I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Ah, the Joys of Aging!!

Temps in the 40s early this morning, gray, raining -- again, and I needed a laugh or two for the day!!

An elderly couple were attending church services.

About halfway through, she writes a note and hands it to her husband. It says, "I just let out a silent fart, what do you think I should do?"

He scribbles back , "Put a new battery in your hearing aid.."


SEX AFTER DEATH .....

A couple made a deal that whoever died first would come back and inform the other of the sex after death.
Their biggest fear was that there was no after life at all.
After a long life together, the husband was the first to die.
True to his word, he made the first contact:

" Marion ... Marion "
"Is that you, Bob?"
"Yes, I've come back like we agreed."
"That's wonderful! What's it like?"

"Well, I get up in the morning, I have sex. I have breakfast and then it's off to the golf course.
I have sex again, bathe in the warm sun and then have sex a couple of more times.
Then I have lunch (you'd be proud - lots of greens). Another romp around the golf course, then pretty much have sex the rest of the afternoon. After supper, it's back to golf course again.
Then it's more sex until late at night. I catch some much needed sleep and then the next day it starts all over again"

"Oh, Bob are you in Heaven?"
"No...........I'm a rabbit in Arizona!

Oooops!!

There was once a hunter, alone in the woods, no restrooms. So he walked over to a tree and propped up his gun to take a wizz. Just then a gust of wind blew, the gun fell over, and discharged ... shooting the hunter in the genitals.

Several hours later, lying in a hospital bed, he was approached by his doctor. "Well sir, I have some good news and some bad news. The good news is that you are going to be OK. The damage was local to your groin, there was very little internal damage and we were able to remove all of the buckshot....."

"What's the bad news?" asked the hunter.

"The bad news is that there was some pretty extensive buckshot damage done to your penis. I'm going to have to refer you to my sister."

"Well I guess that isn't too bad," the hunter replied. "Is your sister a plastic surgeon?"

"Not exactly," answered the doctor. "She's a flute player in the West Virginia Symphony Orchestra. She's going to teach you where to put your fingers so you don't pee in your eye."


Global Facts About Sex

At Any Given Moment:
FACT: 79,000,000 people are engaged in sex - right now.
FACT: 58,000,000 are kissing.
FACT: 37,000,000 are relaxing after having sex.
FACT: 1 old person is reading blogs.

You hang in there, Sunshine ...

11 comments:

Susan at Stony River said...

That last one made me laugh out loud -- but I enjoyed the West Virginia moment too!

I can't wait to see you when we get back to Seattle; please keep the sun shining!

Quiet Paths said...

O boy, the one about the rabbit in AZ --I just didn't see that on coming! Thanks for the smiles.

Janie said...

These are great! I guess I'm the 1 old person reading blogs...

Arija said...

It is ten to three on a windy night and yep, :I'm reading blogs.

Roshni said...

hehehe! The rabbit in AZ one was amazing!! Actually, all of them are!!

Jenn Jilks said...

That's the deal - the young ones think we are rocking in our rockers. We're on our blogs causing havoc!

Linda Reeder said...

Oh Sylvia, these are great! Where do you get your material!?

lotusleaf said...

Thanks for the early morning chuckle before rushing off to work!

Kay said...

does that make me old???

Love the laugh fest!

Kay said...

Make that two people blogging...

Gerald (Ackworth born) said...

I've seen the rabbit one before and knew what was coming but the flute-player was a new one to me!

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time