I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

TSA Airport Screening Updates...


                Very accurate data provided.








Information you may not need but now have.
January Statistics On Airport Screening From The Department Of Homeland Security:
Terrorists Discovered
0
Transvestites
133
Hernias
1,485
Hemorrhoid Cases
3,172
Enlarged Prostates
8,249
Breast Implants
59,350
Natural Blondes
3



It was also discovered that 535 congress representatives had no balls at all.
 
 

11 comments:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Oh that's just hilarious..Hope it's not true what they say about breast implants exploding at high altitudes, this could turn out to be a bit messy!!

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Three actual blondes huh? I thought they were extinct.

Paula Scott Molokai Girl Studio said...

Where do you find these things? LOL! Nice to start the day with a chuckle and a smile!

Jillien said...

this is too funny!!

This is Belgium said...

wonder who came up with these numbers -;

Pat Tillett said...

HA! That was so funny!

Unknown said...

Very funny, a good laugh to start my day.

Jack said...

You are a hoot, Sylvia.

George said...

It's good to see that our tax money is being put to such productive use.

Cherry said...

LOL! thought it was something serious until i reached the end of the post. ;)

cieldequimper said...

Oh very funny!!! :-)

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time