I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Friday, August 1, 2014

The Missing Wife -- Sound Familiar???

Husband :- I lost my wife, she went shopping & hasn't come back yet.
Inspector :- What is her height?Husband :-I never checked.
Inspector :- Slim or healthy?.
Husband :- Not slim, can be healthy.
Inspector :- Color of eyes?
Husband :- Never noticed.
Inspector :- Color of hair?
Husband :- Changes according to season.
Inspector :- What was she wearing?
Husband :- Not sure whether it was a dress or a suit.
Inspector :- Was she driving?
Husband :- yes.
Inspector :- color of the car? . . . . .
Husband :- black Audi A8 with supercharged 3.0 litre V6 engine generating 333 horse power teamed with an eight-speed tiptronic automatic transmission with manual mode. And it has full LED     headlights, which use light emitting diodes for all light functions and has a very thin scratch on the front left door......................and then the husband started crying...
Inspector:- Don't worry sir,.....We will find your car.

12 comments:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Men and their cars... Funny :) Happy weekend Sylvia.

Arija said...

Just like a man . . .

Lowell said...

This is great! I think it's a story that has a lot of truth in it. Like when they surveyed a bunch of old guys and asked them if they had to choose between sex and golf for the rest of their lives, most of them chose golf. :) I wasn't among the group, so no smart comments! Heh, heh!

Maude Lynn said...

Sounds about right!

TexWisGirl said...

bwahahaha!

James said...

Hey, we aren't all like that. I'd choose my wife over my car and maybe even over my camera. ;-)

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
cackle cackle cackle...... YAM xx

Betty Manousos said...

too funny! thanks for sharing.

i linked to you today!

xo

Rune Eide said...

That is what I call getting your priorities right :-)

Brian Miller said...

what a relief the car was saved. ha.
i hope i am not this oblivious of my wife. smiles.

Jack said...

You can add my chuckles to the list.

Indrani said...

Ha... ha... good one :D

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time