I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Dolphin in the Sky

It started snowing last night and it is SO cold! I'll have photos a little later, but in the meantime I caught shots of some interesting looking clouds a few days ago. To me, this one looked like a dolphin exploring the sky/water near our house. Obviously, I have a thing about creatures in the skies, in addition to an over active imagination!

Happy Sunday! Eleven days until Christmas Eve! Of course I'm excited! my son with be here in eight days!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

bobbie said...

I see the dolphin. I hope you never lose that imagination. It's what keeps us going sometimes.

My oldest daughter is coming for Christmas too! Can't wait to see her

Kay said...

I see it! I'd like to see some shapes in the sky but the clouds are just one big giant blanket in our skies.

Great Grandma Lin said...

more fun clouds...I'm going to see two sons, two dg-in=laws and 4 grandkids for Christmas. More fun to visit them at their homes.

Fida said...

Thank you for that dolphin in the sky. When we were kids we used to lie in the grass, look at the clouds and see who could find the most imiages. What fun we had!
And happy times with your son!

Lilly said...

I se the dolphin too. It is exciting and I bet you are counting the days until your son comes to visit. My daughter is here in a week but I just saw here a few weeks ago...never get enough of her though!

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time