I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Sunday, December 14, 2008

A Too Long Delayed Thank You!


I received this Lemonade reward from Happily Retired Gal several days ago and then had a few computer problems and lost the address, so first of all, I want to apologize for the delay in publicly thanking you and letting you know how much I appreciate your thoughtfulness. It's a great award and I'm sure there are so many more people who deserve it so much more than I do. I would like to acknowledge some of them here now. There is Joy at Babble On, Arija at Garden Delights, Susan at Stony River Farm. There are so many more and it would take pages to list them all. I owe my gratitude to so many of you for your support and encourgement, for finding and reading and commenting on my blog. I'm not big on awards, but I do want to give credit and recognize each and every one of you that regularly come to my blog and leave comments. This award should go to each and every one of you with my thanks! And a particular thank you to Happily Retire Gal!! Hope you all have a wonderful holiday season!

7 comments:

Judy said...

Congrats Sylvia on your award. You deserve it. I was looking at your snow below. It was 60 degrees here today with a wind advisary. That is very warm for this time of the year. Supposed to get cold again though and rain.

bobbie said...

Congratulations, Sylvia. You deserve every award that might come your way.

Great Grandma Lin said...

more awards and recognition is needed for everyone and thanks for caring.

Margie's Musings said...

Congratulations, Sylvia. You certainly deserve that award!

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Sylvia. You deserve this. I love getting comments from you. Always personal and positive and supportive. I appreciate that you're my blog friend and I hope to get to know you better and better.

Gina

Kay said...

How wonderful, Sylvia! You definitely deserve it! I love reading your blog whenever I turn my computer on.

storyteller said...

I'm glad you enjoyed receiving the award and have passed it along, but I want to remind you there's never any pressure from me about a time line for such things. I've sometimes let weeks slip by when busy and catch up when time permits because I've given up guilt and worry permanently!
Hugs and blessings,

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time