I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Evening Words, Wisdom and Beauty



Sounds of the wind or sounds of the sea
Make me happy just to be.
June Polis



Flowers are heaven's masterpiece.
Dorothy Parker

Stop every now and then. Just stop and enjoy. Take a deep breath.
Relax and take in the abundance of life.


There is always Music amongst the trees in the Garden, but our hearts must be very quiet to hear it. ~Minnie Aumonier



There is pleasure in the pathless woods . . . there is rapture
on the lonely shore.

10 comments:

Joy said...

Gorgeous pictures! Inspiring words!

julie king said...

wonderful post, sylvia! relaxing images and words before i go to bed. thanks!

Peggy said...

Great pictures as always! I love to stop and take a breath at your blog!

Rajesh said...

Amazing snaps. The waterfall is very beautiful.

June Saville said...

You are becoming so relaxed Sylvia we'll need to pump you with adrenalin soon!
June in Oz

Kay said...

Very beautiful photos and lovely thoughts for me to return to, Sylvia. Thank you.

Sehat Alami Bersama said...

Writing a simple, but solid and contain, I am interested in reading it. I try more often you read any posts. Thank you my friend.
Please also visit to :
http://coach-pur-se.com

Indrani said...

Amazingly beautiful!
I love the quotes you give. :)

Judy said...

Such beautiful places and quotes. I enjoyed seeing your photos so much.

storyteller said...

Such lovely images and inspirational quotes ... Thank you.
Hugs and blessings,

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time