I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Evening Words, Wisdom and Beauty



The purpose of life is a life of purpose.
~Robert Byrne




The miracle is not to fly in the air, or to walk on the water, but to walk on the earth.
~Chinese Proverb



I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day.
~Elwyn Brooks White



Life is simple, its just not easy.
~Author Unknown



A life without cause is a life without effect.
~Barbarella



Here is the test to find whether your mission on earth is finished. If you're alive, it isn't.
~Richard Bach

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful quotes and photos. Love them all.

Paz

Bagman and Butler said...

Thanks! Glad to know my mission on Earth is not finished yet. But then again, if God's honeydo list is anything like my wife's honeydo list, then I'm immortal.

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time