I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Evening, Wisdom and Beauty



Everybody needs a hug. It changes your metabolism. ~Leo Buscaglia



You can't wrap love in a box, but you can wrap a person in a hug. ~Author Unknown



Hugging has no unpleasant side effects and is all natural. There are no batteries to replace, it's inflation-proof and non-fattening with no monthly payments. It's non-taxable, non-polluting, and is, of course, fully refundable. ~Author Unknown



You cannot be lonely if you like the person you're alone with. ~Wayne W. Dyer



No road is long with good company. ~Turkish Proverb



If you step on people in this life, you're going to come back as a cockroach. ~Willie Davis

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG..I love the last one. That is too funny. Well done my friend. I always love reading these :)

Quiet Paths said...

These are some of the best quotes paired with such beautiful photos of scenes near to my heart. Wonderful post.

Kay said...

A hug is a wonderful thing. I'm a sending a cyber hug to you, Sylvia.

dianasfaria.com said...

I love everyone of today's quotes the best!
Maybe it is because I think hugs are the best medicine.

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

That first photo of purple, red, blue. It just is soooo beautiful How often do you capture the sky like this?

JunieRose2005 said...

What a beautiful blog you have -ALL of it! LOL-I can't single any one thing out-just ALL of it is wonderful!! :)

Thanks for visiting me recently!


Junie

Gennasus said...

Great quotes. No stepping on people for me - I REALLY don't want to come back as a cockroach!

nsiyer said...

Nice quotes, Sylvia. I love your choice.

magiceye said...

all so thoughtful

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time