I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Maxine on the Job!


My 1 day Employment

So after landing my new job as a Wal-Mart greeter,
A good find for many retirees, I lasted less than a day....

About two hours into my first day on the job a very loud, unattractive, mean-acting woman walked into the store with her two kids, yelling obscenities at them all the way through the entrance.
I said pleasantly, 'Good morning and welcome to Wal-Mart. Nice children you have there. Are they twins?'
The ugly woman stopped yelling long enough to say,
'Hell no, they ain't twins. The oldest one's 9, and the other one's 7.
Why the hell would you think they're twins? Are you blind, Or stupid?'
So I replied,
'I'm neither blind nor stupid, Ma'am, I Just couldn't believe someone slept
with you twice. Have a good day and thank you for shopping at Wal-Mart.'

My supervisor said I probably wasn't cut out for this line of work.

16 comments:

jabblog said...

ROFLOL!! More, please!

bobbie said...

I'm with Maxine!

Serline said...

What, no blue light special?

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO!!! Made my day LOL :) Oh PhQB you never cease to amaze me :) LOL Have a great day :)

Kim, USA said...

Hahahahahaha oh my goodness this makes my day!! So love it and I am going to share this one. Thanks!

H for Hairdo

Roshni said...

where's the like button?! :P

Kay said...

LOL...me neither! That's why I prefer the stuffy, professional types that hide all the things they really think behind fake smiles, loads of makeup and deceptive ways :) At least they smile when they stab you in the back ;) very funny today, love it!

Pietro Brosio said...

Ah, this is so funny, Sylvia!! :-)
Thanks for sharing, have a nice day!

belladana said...

Howling with laughter!!!!!!! Thanks for making my day!

Anything Fits A Naked Man said...

Oh, MY!! Those poor, poor kids!! Thanks for the laugh!!

Gerald (SK14) said...

methinks you are well out of it

magiceye said...

lol! howlarious!

SandyCarlson said...

That was very funny, Sylvia. Thanks for being the light at the end of the evening!

Nessa said...

You just gotta love her.

Flash 55 - Avian Love

Arija said...

That was a beauty indeed!

happily retired gal said...

Just too funny not to stop and say thanks ;-)
Hugs and blessings,

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time