I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Some Humor for the Day!

CURSING IN CHURCH
A crusty old man walks into the local Church and says to
the secretary, 'I would like to join this damn church.'

The astonished woman replies, 'I beg your pardon, sir.
I must have misunderstood you. What did you say?'

'Listen up, damn it. I said I want to join this damn
church!'

'I'm very sorry sir, but that kind of language is
not tolerated in this church.'

The secretary leaves her desk and goes into the
pastor's study to inform him of her situation.
The pastor agrees that the secretary does
not have to listen to that foul language.

They both return to her office and the pastor asks the old
geezer, 'Sir, what seems to be the problem here?'

There is no damn problem,' the man says. 'I just
won $200 million bucks in the damn lottery and I want to join
this damn church to get rid of some of this damn money.

'I see...' said the pastor. 'And is this bitch
giving you a hard time???'



AND THEN THERE'S THE MEMORY PROBLEM!

Jack & Eloise, an elderly couple were invited to some lifelong friends
home for dinner one evening. Eloise was so impressed by the way her
lady friend preceded every request to her husband with endearing
terms such as: Honey, My Love, Darling, Sweetheart, etc.

The couple had been married almost 70 years and clearly, they were
still very much in love. After dinner, while the two husbands were in
the living room chatting, Eloise leaned over to her hostess and said,
'I think it's wonderful that after all these years, you still call your
husband all those loving pet names'.

The elderly lady hung her head and said, 'I have to tell you the
truth, his name slipped my mind about 10 years ago, and I'm scared
to death to ask the cranky old asshole what his name is.



ATTENTION:

ALIENS ARE COMING TO EARTH ON FRIDAY AND THEIR MISSION IS
TO ABDUCT ALL GOOD LOOKING AND SEXY PEOPLE.

YOU WILL BE SAFE , I'M JUST E-MAILING YOU TO SAY GOODBYE.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my dear PhQB. These just made my day. Too dang funny. Oh and please send me an email would ya. LOL Excellent :) Have a wonderful day :)

Peggy said...

Sylvia;

I am still laughing at the pastor.
I saw your post on my page and knew that I would have great laugh, not just agood one!
Thanks .

Pietro Brosio said...

Sylvia, these are so funny! They put me in a good mood :-)
Thanks for sharing!

Lois said...

OK Sylvia, now everyone in my office is wondering what I am laughing at!

Anonymous said...

ahah, nice jokes
LOL :P

Unknown said...

Hilarious and interesting.. wow!Nice post
www.askchacha4free.blogspot.com

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

They are all good but the first is special.

Anything Fits A Naked Man said...

Oh, that was TERRIFIC! I can't even pick a favorite, I loved them all equally! Thanks for the laugh!!

JTG (Misalyn) said...

You made me laugh out loud!...thanks Slyvia...though while laughing my bad hacking cough strikes again...anyway, I'm getting better.

Have a great day.

Linda Reeder said...

I got a big laugh out of that first one!

magiceye said...

priceless humour!

Susan at Stony River said...

Loved it! The pastor was my favourite.

Sylvia, isn't it time to get rid of this snow??
:-P

Kay said...

Thank you for the laughter, Sylvia. It's such a lovely way to end my evening.

happily retired gal said...

LOL ... thanks for sharing these bits of hilarity!
Hugs and blessings,

Mare said...

I needed that!

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time