I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunday Humor

After deliveries to a Mental Institution a truck driver was about to
return home, when he discovered he had a flat tire. He jacked up the
truck and took the flat tire down. When he was about to fix the spare
tire, he accidentally dropped all the nuts into the drain.

While he was standing perplexed, not knowing what to do, a patient
happened to walk past and asked the driver what happened. When he was
told what happened the patient laughed and said "can't even fix such a
simple problem?... no wonder you are destined to be a truck driver “
“Here's what you can do, take one nut each from the other 3 tires and
fix it onto this tire. Then drive to the nearest workshop and replace
the missing ones,…. easy as that"

The driver was very impressed and asked
"You're so smart but why are you here at the Mental Institution ?"

The patient replied: "Hellooooo, I stay here because I'm crazy....... not STUPID”







8 comments:

Linda Reeder said...

Oh, very Biblical for this Sunday morning!

Grayquill said...

Those were great. I would so like to be able to say anything that ended with the words...I am not stupid. The crazy part? I am not going there, that is a slippery slipper slope.

Susan at Stony River said...

I needed that laugh! Helloooooo...

ROFL

Anonymous said...

Those were so funny! Thanks! I really needed something to cheer me up today!

Lindsey Petersen

Peggy said...

Love Love love your beautiful plant. Makes me know spring is coming!
Thanks for the many laughs, good day for them!!!!
Have a great week, Sylvia!

Bill ~ {The Old Fart} said...

I chuckled at these, lets hope it isn't held against us.

Anonymous said...

OMG I love the second and third one LOL Too funny. And well done. You need to play in Shakira's Weekend Funnies :)

Pietro Brosio said...

Very amusing post indeed! :-)

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time