I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Pet Pride!


Hey guys, get up off your tush and lets go see Bozo over at his pad in Mubai! It's always a fun time when we all get together and talk about what's been happin', Bro! You know? Get you human to click on The Man's pic and sign you up! We'll be waiting for you!!

We had a really nice day today with sunshine!!! And Maggie May is staying with us this week while her humans are out of town. Before she came over though Mojo was taking a nap in the sunshine -- getting rested up so she and Maggie could play hard!



I'm just hoping they'll let me play some, too, but they always say I'm too little!!



Mojo, Maggie May and Mojo's Dad enjoyed resting under a tree after they had been playing for a while. Ah, well, maybe tomorrow they'll let me play some, too.

16 comments:

magiceye said...

no worries sam. am sure they will play with you later!! cheers!!


Woof woof
from Bozo
Pet Pride

Pietro Brosio said...

So nice and funny!
Happy Sunday, Sylvia!

Anonymous said...

Aww poor Sam...too little. You say Bite Me!!! LOL. Looks like everyone had a good time outside with the good weather :)

jlshall said...

That's really a beautiful, leafy spot to rest up. Hope everybody got a chance to play and have a nice time! Looks like it was a gorgeous day.
Happy Sunday from Joy @ Joysweb!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderfully sunny day! And such beautiful dogs too.

Sam said...

Gorgeous weather you're having there! Love your pups! Maggie May's eye brows are so sweet! Lovely shots as always. I adore your new header too - really, you live in a very fine looking part of the world Sylvia! Lovely week to you and yours!

Gemma Wiseman said...

Such sweet and adorable photos! And mojo always has such an appealing expression!

jabblog said...

Oh Sam, never mind - they just don't want to hurt you. Those big dogs are solid, you know :-)

Al said...

Don't dare playing with big dogs, I always get my two little dogmates, Coffee and Tiger, and sometimes I didn't meant to hurt them because I too big. One slight bump and they all went rolling! BOL!

Oreo

bobbie said...

What a lovely tree they are resting under. I'm sure they are enjoying its shade.

lv2scpbk said...

Soaking up the sun. Tucker loves to do the same thing, lay on the porch and feel the sun on his back.

Nessa said...

Such cute puppies.

i beati said...

loving that shade tree sandy

KaHolly said...

What fun. That final photo is classic! ~karen

robin. said...

i do hope that you got to play!! they looked to be enjoying each other's company in the shade.

Nefertiti said...

se qu il s sont beaux ;O)

http://unephotounsouvenir.blogspot.com/

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time