I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Saturday, February 14, 2015

How About This for Valentines Day!!!





Miss Beatrice, the church organist, Was in her eighties, had never been married.
She was admired for her sweetness and kindness to all.
One afternoon the pastor came to call on her and she showed him into her quaint
sitting room. She invited him to have a seat while she prepared tea...

As he sat facing her old Hammond organ, the young minister noticed a cut glass bowl sitting on top of it. The bowl was filled with water, in the water floated of all things, a condom!
When she returned With tea and scones, they began to chat. The pastor tried to stifle his curiosity about the bowl of water and its strange floater, but soon it got the better of him and he could no longer resist.

'Miss Beatrice', he said, 'I wonder if you would tell me about this? Pointing to the bowl.
'Oh, yes,' she replied, 'Isn't it wonderful? I was walking through the park a few months ago and I found this little package on the ground. The directions said to place it on the organ, keep it wet, that it would prevent the spread of disease. Do you know I haven't had the flu all winter! 


Now, have you got that guys?  You can prevent the flu!!!


8 comments:

EG CameraGirl said...

Naughty, Sylvia! (But I admit I chuckled.) Happy Valentine's Day!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
(sharp intake of breath).... okay... I cackled.... YAM xx

TexWisGirl said...

laughing out loud!!!

Maude Lynn said...

That's hilarious!

WE said...

Good one...

Happy Valentines Day ! ! !

Brian Miller said...

heh....lol...oh my...pastor got more than he bargained for there....

watch out for those sharks (in your header) oh my....

Al said...

I wasn't sure where this was going but it gave me a laugh. Have a wonderful weekend, Sylvia!

Jack said...

You know, Sylvia, I'm feeling pretty healthy, too.

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time