I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sharing the Beauty





















Going through photos on my web album I found some fun and some lovely shots that I thought I'd share just because. This shot is of our deck that I'm always talking about where I spend so much time taking pictures.


And I have a good friend who house/dog sits for a friend who has a beautiful home overlooking the Sound. She also has some beautiful peacocks who seem to enjoy the view as well. And how about the seagrass, the dove nestled down among the plants and this young lady with the big ears?

Isn't nature wonderful! It's the best tranquilizer I know of.





7 comments:

Kay said...

Oh yessss! Very lovely photos, Sylvia! The music is so calming too.

bobbie said...

thank you for sharing these, Sylvia. Each is beautiful in its own way.

Anonymous said...

Yup - I'm nice and relaxed after view those!! Those peacocks are so elegant.

Mare said...

Well, that was fun. Very nice group of photos.

Great Grandma Lin said...

it is beautiful and nature is calming if we take time to look outside. we had a gorgeous sunset tonight and I actually went outside and watched it change.

Lilly said...

"Isn't nature wonderful! It's the best tranquilizer I know of." I totally agree Sylvia. Your deck looks fantastic by the way - I love being outside I have to say. Love the pictures - keep them coming...

sonia a. mascaro said...

Wonderful photos! Love your deck!

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time