I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Few Reasons to Say "Holy S.. "!!

Okay, I've been pretty straight and proper the past few days, but these are soooo funny -- well, take a look and you'll understand the title!
So, you're driving down the road, listening to some great music, mind wandering and then suddenly! Holy S---!


You're headed down to the lake to do a little fishing, take some photos and you come upon someone else taking a photo! Holy S---!


You're taking a fun train ride through a really beautiful place, you lean out the window and! Holy S---!


You're enjoying a game of golf on a great, picturesque course in the mountains and suddenly out of the woods comes! Holy S---!


A stroll on a beautiful beach and then! Holy S---!

14 comments:

Michael Horvath said...

Hmmm, I never use bad language. Um, right.

Anonymous said...

I think those are good reasons to use some bad language!

underOvr (aka The U) said...

Hi Sylvia,

It would appear to me that the driver (listening to some great music) and the passengers on the train both qualify as being S--- Outta Luck!

U

Frankie Anon said...

Wow. I'm speechless.

LOL -- the word verification word was "rablop." I need to create a definition for that.

George said...

Okay, I guess the utterance is justified in each of those situations. Thanks for the chuckle.

Anonymous said...

I've seen several of these pics before. The foot one is fake (obviously), however the rest maybe not. I'd pretty much say more than Holy bleep, I tell you that!

Gordon said...

Priceless shots ... but still no need for improprieties! Sure! LOL.

Sujatha Bagal said...

That felt good, Sylvia!

Lilly said...

You know Sylvia this is what I love about you. You are unpredictable he he. And to be honest in all these cases some swearing is most definitely called for!

Rinkly Rimes said...

I think the language was mild in the circumstances!

BLOGitse said...

fake or not - they work! wau!

Susan at Stony River said...

Sylviaaaa! I'm going to have nightmares now!!

(I might be laughing, but still...)

Anonymous said...

This post is hilarious - love it!!!

Marites said...

LOL! quite good reasons to say Holy S..! :D

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time