I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Pet Pride

Rally round everyone, it's time to play with Bozo from Mumbai again! Make sure your two-legged friend signs you up so we can show them why they owe us all for showing them how to have fun!! Have them click on Bozo's picture and sign in to play!


This is a picture of my cousin who lives in Houston, Texas. Her name is Abigail and my mom took this picture for me while she was in Houston earlier this week! Doesn't she look sweet? I bet she would love me!

 


This, of course, is Mojo and her one of her best friends, Maggie. Don't they know they're too big to share the same bed!!

 


And, of course, this is me -- guarding the fort, keeping a watchful eye out to make sure no one messes with us! Well, someone has to do it -- Mojo is always off playing somewhere!

 



Now, surely I deserve some special treat for being such a great guard dog, for keeping my beard clean and for putting up with Mojo and all her noisy, BIG, friends!
Pleeeeze!

 
Posted by Picasa

21 comments:

jabblog said...

Sam you're such a handsome chap and you surely deserve a treat for all your hard work.Abigail's pretty cute, isn't she?

Kay said...

I just love your cute eyebrows.

Peggy said...

I just love your serious expressions. I bet you just love to get your belly rubbed!
By the way you are very handsome!

Chris said...

Schnauzers always remind me of an English gentleman or the monopoly guy!

Crafty Green Poet said...

Sam you're a very smart looking guard,

storyteller said...

How fun to meet your relatives. Of course you deserve special treats. Molly's happy to share hers with you if you and the others will play with her. She's given the spotlight to Ms Kitty this week at Small Reflections ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

GalleryJuana said...

You really keep yourself looking good. How cute that both dogs tried to occupy the dog bed.

Anonymous said...

You're a handsome guard dog, that's for sure. Love the other dog photos too.

Anonymous said...

You're a handsome guard dog, that's for sure. Love the other dog photos too.

Gattina said...

I love your face, you look so funny ! The other doggies are nice too, but don't make me laugh like you _

Deborah Godin said...

Such a cute little chappie! But not at the expense of your guarding skills, no, not one bit, sir!

Sarah said...

Yep-you do deserve a treat-hope you got one!

Anonymous said...

Sylvia, now you've gotten me wanting a dog! Yours are so cute!

Dianne said...

You're a good good boy Sam

Mojo and her very big friends are all lovely but you have the heart of a lion Sam

Grayquill said...

There you go again getting me reading and where I actually thinking I am reading an animals words - Get back in reality Grayquill!
Cute pics and the dog with a beard, hmmm...do you really like that dog? Maybe it's the memory of a bearded dog biting me.

Janie said...

What a good, sweet pup you are to keep up your guard faithfully. I'm sure you can't trust those big guys to do a good job!

EG CameraGirl said...

You definitely deserve a treat. Absolutely!

James said...

They are all beautiful dogs. I really love the bottom picture.

Sandy Kessler said...

what beauties they all are!!sandy

Anya said...

Lovely dogs
the bottom shot is the best :))))
hugs to all
Kareltje =^.^=

magiceye said...

i love your attitude!


bozo
Pet Pride

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time