I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Your Laugh for the Day!

Miscommunication

A co-worker got a pen stuck inside our printer. He started to try and remove the pen, but I told him we didn't have time for that now, and to just put a note on the printer telling folks not to use it. Then report it to the Help Desk. So he grabbed a piece of paper and scribbled on it. I left before he finished the note.
About 20 minutes later, one of my techs came in laughing and said he was just in the lobby, saw a piece of paper on a printer and went to investigate.
Attached is what he found. Sometimes things don't always come out the way you want them to...

*
*
*
*
*



And just so you know .....

there were probably many, many times this year when I may have disturbed you, troubled you, pestered you, irritated you, bugged you, or got on your nerves with all the e-mails I send.

So today I just wanted to tell you..........

Suck it up,"Cupcake" !!!
Cause there are NO changes planned for 2010 !!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO!!! That is just too funny. Penis Stuck what we do and don't even think about it. LOL I love the photo of the cat...such an appropriate warning from him/her. :) Happy Holidays to you and your family :)

Jenn Jilks said...

Perfectly priceless. Could use a laugh!

Peggy said...

I agree with Thom, ROFLMAO!!!!
Thank you for continuing to leave us this way!
The cat and i will suck it up buttercup... gladly!
Merry Christmas Sylvia, don't know what i would do without you...so I won't!

storyteller said...

Oh my gosh ... I can hardly breathe ... seriously!!!!!! LOL ... that it just too funny ;-)
Love the rest of your post too! Your sense of humor is perfect just as it is .. and that cat's face is priceless too! I hope you won't mind me snagging a copy for my files. It certainly reflects my mood at the end of my efforts to fix my printer yesterday. Guess I'll be buying a new one ... such is life.
Hugs and blessings,

Cody Lee said...

Haha how great : ).

Anonymous said...

FUNNY! But how embarrassing...

Dianne said...

you are the perfect break from wrapping!!

Judi said...

Ouch:) Too funny!

~Cheryl said...

Thanks for a good laugh! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Tee hee!
Looking forward to more from you in the new year!

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time