I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Evening, Wisdom and Beauty



Happiness is never stopping to think if you are. ~Palmer Sondreal



It is only our own thoughts that hurt us and hold us back. Dr. Lee Jampolsky



The best way for a person to have happy thoughts is to count his blessings and not his cash. ~Author Unknown



Happiness is a conscious choice, not an automatic response. ~Mildred Barthel



A smile is something you can't give away; it always comes back to you.
~Author Unknown



Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face. ~Victor Hugo

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

A Frown is just a smile upside down. :) Love these. I dunno about not counting cash. That makes me pretty happy. LOL Great photos. Have a wonderful Sunday :)

Sylvia K said...

Well, I like to count it when I have it! Hope you have a great Sunday, too! Enjoy!

Grayquill said...

The link to Molly's blog is nice.
You are the best!

chrome3d said...

I thought cash was one of the blessings...

Most lovely pink fluffy wonders in the last one. I like them more and more as I keep watching them.

Panda pic is cute and funny too!

kRiZcPEc said...

Great quote and lovely shots, ps: "END" is most likely a spam robot, you may want to delete the comment. Do not click on those links provided in the comment.

nsiyer said...

Your thoughts inspire me, and you have enough in your repository. Glad to come over.

maryt/theteach said...

Thank you Sylvia for my weekly uplift! :)

dianasfaria.com said...

these are wonderful Sylvia-you put a smile on my face!

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time