I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Pet Pride!


Hey guys, get up off your tush and lets go see Bozo over at his pad in Mubai! It's always a fun time when we all get together and talk about what's been happin', Bro! You know? Get you human to click on The Man's pic and sign you up! We'll be waiting for you!!

The weather has been really junky here for the past week with lots of rain and wind and way too chilly to be almost June!! So, Mojo and I were talking about what we could do.



She got Mom to get out the photos of her and Izzie playing earlier this month when it was sunny. We wanted to invite her over to play anyway.



But Izzie was out of town, so Mojo just sulked the rest of the day! And I took a nap! Maybe next week!





Hope things are going better for you guys! This has been the only fun thing for us all week!!!

12 comments:

Jo said...

Hi Sam and Mojo! We've been over to Bozo and he's visited our human's post as well. Lots of four-footed and feathered happenings in our home in Khartoum these past two weeks. Even with a baby human thrown into the mix! I believe next week will be good for you guys. All's well with EVERYONE here. Woofs and twitters from Omdurman, (Khartoum) Sudan.

Anonymous said...

It's cold here too guys... just like autumn.

You all look adorable, as usual!

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Amoreeeeee :-)
I love you :-)))
Happy day bambini.

Pietro Brosio said...

Hello Sylvia! They are all so nice! Very beautiful Pet Pride post!
Happy Sunday :-)

Unknown said...

Love your pets Sylvia.
And thank you.
Have a great week.
Costas

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

lovely dogs.
My place is summer alike.
Happy Sunday!

•°°• IcyBC •°°• said...

We finally got some sun this week! Watching the dogs play is always fun. They are so cute together.

Unknown said...

Yeah, for Pet Pride! so glad to meet your friends!

jabblog said...

Hi Sam and Mojo - never mind, the sun will soon come back and so will Izzie and then you can play again. Be patient - keep smiling :-)

magiceye said...

when it gets chilly out there just come over to hot happening mumbai!!


Woof woof
from Bozo
Pet Pride

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
SandyCarlson said...

Very, very lovely, to be sure. I love your pets, Sylvia.

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time