I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A True Female Joke!

A woman was sitting at a bar enjoying an after work cocktail with her girlfriends when Steven a tall, exceptionally handsome, extremely sexy, middle-aged man entered. He was so striking that the woman could not take her eyes off him.
The young-at-heart man noticed her overly attentive stare and walked directly towards her (as any man would). Before she could offer her apologies for staring so rudely, he leaned over and whispered to her, 'I'll do anything, absolutely anything, that you want me to do, no matter how kinky, for $20.00......
On one condition'
Flabbergasted, the woman asked what the condition was. The man replied, 'You have to tell me what you want me to do in just three words.'

The woman considered his proposition for a moment, and then slowly removed a $20 bill from her purse, which she pressed into the man's hand along with her address. She looked deeply into his eyes, and slowly and meaningfully said....


'Clean my house.'



And a little known fact....

The first testicular guard, the "Cup", was used in Hockey in 1774 and the first helmet was used in 1874.

That means it only took 100 years for men to realize that their brain is also important.

Ladies.....Quit Laughing.

24 comments:

Roshni said...

yahoo!! First!!
And, I would totally have said the same thing!!! :P

Annie Jeffries said...

Yeah!!!!

Linda Reeder said...

The best gift ever, cleaning my house! Sylvia, you have a wicked sense of humor.

bobbie said...

I enjoyed the first part, but the cup/helmet one is absolutely the best.

Janie said...

Very funny. Loved the cup/helmet analysis.
The mother-in-law joke below is great, too.

Susan at Stony River said...

Hilarious! That's one smart lady!

lotusleaf said...

Sylvia, it is 6:30 a.m here , and you made my day! Thank you!

Bill ~ {The Old Fart} said...

No Comment.

~Cheryl said...

Too, too funny! I do like your special header -- it is very intriguing!

Kay said...

I'm not laughing... not at all... I'm wondering what bar she was at and where this man is??? :) Love it!

dianasfaria.com said...

that is definitely kinky!
& your helmet joke is hilarious.
thanks for the big LoL Sylvia.

Unknown said...

Very funny, I love your sense of humour.

Kcalpesh said...

:-| Good One!!! :-D Funny with some nice information towards the end :-)

I recently changed from blogspot to custom domain and in the process lost all my 168 blog members :( Would request you to join again whenever you find time to do so. Thanks!!

Pixellicious Photos

jabblog said...

I enjoyed these, Sylvia - and the 'fight' jokes, too! Thank you :-)

Chandni (Chanz) said...

hilarious...!!

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Hi Sylvia... buona giornata :-)

Unknown said...

Great jokes Sylvia.
Thanks for sharing
Costas

Anything Fits A Naked Man said...

CLASSIC!! Can't wait to tell my husband BOTH of these!! Thanks, Sylvia!! Have a great day, I know I will now!!

Oman said...

nice one hahaha.

Carolina said...

LOL
Steven would be very welcome here too ;-)

Carolina said...

Oh, and I meant to say that your header is wonderful! So many things to see.

Quiet Paths said...

O my gosh, you are cracking me up royally this morning! So funny.

Bradley Hsi said...

Oh, it is good, just wait for grace to read it, I may get $20.

Kay said...

I could use that clean house today since I haven't been up to cleaning lately.

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time