I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Black Bra

My delightful 88 year old friend sent this to me and it's too funny not to share! What a great sense of humor she has, just hope I still have one at all when I'm her age! Assuming I'm still around, of course!

I had lunch with two of my unmarried friends.
One is engaged, one is a mistress, and I have been married for 30+ years.
We were chatting about our relationships and decided to amaze our men by
greeting them at the door wearing a black bra, stiletto heels and a mask
over our eyes.

We agreed to meet in a few days to exchange notes.

Here's how it all happened.

My engaged friend:

The other night when my boyfriend came over he found me with a black
leather bodice, tall stilettos and a mask.

He saw me and said, 'You are the woman of my dreams.I love you.'

Then we made passionate love all night long.

The mistress:

Me too! The other night I met my lover at his office and I was wearing a
raincoat, under it only the black bra, heels and a mask over my eyes. When
I opened the raincoat he didn't say a word, but he started to tremble and
we had wild sex all night.

Then I had to share my story: (The wife)

When my husband came home I was wearing the black bra, black stockings,
stilettos and a mask over my eyes.

When he came in the door and saw me he said, "What's for dinner, Zorro?"

17 comments:

Jay said...

Hahahahaha! That's funny! LOL! I don't think I'd get quite that reaction though.

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO. All she needed were cuffs and a whip. LOL

Peggy said...

Thanks Sylvia for the my laugh of the day.
Cute story for sure, I was sp tickled.

C.M. Jackson said...

great story--thanks for the laughs!

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

when I first started reading, I wanted to say, I haven't wore a black bra for a long time.

When I finished reading I wanted to say, I am going to post you for my ABC letter Z.LOl, yes, I am seriously doing it.

Samson said...

lol!, cant stop laughing... good one Sylvia

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

I laughed so hard I cried. I started to tell Sweetie the joke and did OK until I got to the punch line I was laughing and crying so much I had to have her read it and she about fell on the ground also.

Good one Sylvia!

George said...

Funny!! Thanks for the chuckles.

lotusleaf said...

Hilarious! I liked your male and female definitions too. Hindi pundits would love it as there is no neuter gender in Hindi!

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

cute...
giggles!

Kay said...

I love it! I LOVE it! If I did that Art would think I went nuts and give me an asprin.

Unknown said...

A good one Sylvia. Have a great day.
Costas

Unknown said...

Funny..I'm still laughing

Gattina said...

I think that's the truth, hahaha !

BLOGitse said...

LOL! I had to email this to my husband! :)
Greetings from Casa,
BLOGitse

Strawberry Jam Anne said...

Great story and how marvellous that your friend still has such a wonderful sense of humour. A

Serline said...

I shall have to keep my black bra stowed away then ;-(

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time