I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Official Announcement:


The government today announced that it is changing its emblem from an Eagle to a CONDOM because it more accurately reflects the government's political stance.

A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of security while you're actually being screwed!
Damn, it just doesn't get more accurate than that

Okay, okay, but I've been pretty nice and proper for a couple of days now and that's about my limit! Besides, even if the truth hurts, we really should take a look at it and we might as well get a laugh, because crying ain't gonna help!

11 comments:

Dianne said...

brilliant sylia!

Maithri said...

I love it my friend!!

Thanks for always making me smile,

Maithri

pink dogwood said...

absolutely hilarious :)

Anonymous said...

Good!!

June Saville said...

WHAT MORE CAN I SAY?

Mare said...

Very funny, Sylvia!

Lilly said...

You are the BEST. Ha ha ha ha!!!!!

Peggy said...

Thanks for the LOL...I had tears in my eyes from laughing....and you are right on target.

Anonymous said...

LOL!

Paz

Anonymous said...

Too funny! Nice one Sylvia.

Linda Reeder said...

What a naughty girl! Keep it coming.

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time