I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Friday, May 22, 2009

Evening Words, Wisdom and Beauty



Everyone has inside of him a piece of good news.
The good news is that you don't know how great you can be!
How much you can love! What you can accomplish!
And what your potential is!
- Anne Frank



Life is a gift of nature; but beautiful living is the gift of wisdom.
- Greek Adage



We can stay young by focusing on a dream instead of on a regret.
- Unknown



It is a mistake to regard age as a downhill grade toward
dissolution. The reverse is true. As one grows older
one climbs with surprising strides.
- George Sand

8 comments:

Peggy said...

Sylvia;

Love these words of wisdom and your pictures of pure beauty!

Great Grandma Lin said...

fun thoughts...

kRiZcPEc said...

something nice to read, as always.

nsiyer said...

Beautiful comments supported by photos.
One for you from me:
'What a great world it would be if the mind became hungry and growled like the stomach did'

Arija said...

I love your post, the pictures and quotes go so well together.

Anya said...

Lovely words and
Fantastic shots :)

julie king said...

you take such wonderful nature photos and find the perfect inspirational words to go along.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful as always ... the LAST quote is sooooooo true ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time