I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Friday, July 24, 2009

Evening, Wisdom and Beauty

 

It's so hard when I have to, and so easy when I want to. ~Annie Gottlier

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire

 
Posted by Picasa


Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine. ~Anthony J. D'Angelo, The College Blue Book

 

If you don't get everything you want, think of the things you don't get that you don't want. ~Oscar Wilde

 

I had the blues because I had no shoes until upon the street, I met a man who had no feet. ~Ancient Persian Saying

11 comments:

kRiZcPEc said...

inspiring quotes as always. :)

Alexander said...

Great shots of the beach. I like the angles you take your photos. :D

Have a wonderful weekend.

Alexander
Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex

Barbara Blundell said...

Hi Sylvia
Thanks for quotes . especially liked the Annie Gottlier one !

Dianne said...

I love that pink cloud!

Kirigalpoththa said...

I love a stroll on that beach! Fabulous pictures!

Light and Voices said...

Inspiring quotes tagged along with the photos is a unique idea. Wonderful sky watch post!
Joyce M

Regina said...

I agree. Beautiful post.
Enjoy your weekend.

Chris said...

That beach makes me want to walk barefoot in the sand.

Oh wait....we leave for Florida tonight! yay!

Janie said...

Great photos and lots of wisdom in those quotes. Bringing your own sunshine is essential.

storyteller said...

What BEAUTIFUL images and perfect wise words too ... Thanks so much for sharing Sylvia ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Michael Horvath said...

I enjoyed each one of these quotes. Gave me a bit to ponder. Thanks Sylvia.

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time