I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Sunday, July 19, 2009

A Fun Day!

My friends from Portland came to get me this morning and we went to the Lavender Festival in Sequim. We had a fabulous time and I didn't get home until nearly eleven tonight, so I apologize for not commenting on your blogs today. I will try to make up for that tomorrow.

I did a "That's My World" post on the festival several weeks ago, but didn't have any of my own pics, but I have lots now and will re-do that post for "That's My World" tomorrow. It was such a lovely day with lovely friends and so much beauty!

4 comments:

Linda Reeder said...

I'm so glad you had a chance to get out and away. This is such a beautiful area we live in and there is so much to see, I could be going every day. And what a summer we are having!

Anonymous said...

Sylvia and Linda should get together. I enjoy both of your blogs!

James said...

I look forward to seeing the pictures.

Anonymous said...

its really nice to read it. and i want all so enjoy my life just like you.

john

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=1852075726961070292&postID=2461746105658222644&page=1

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time