I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Pet Pride

It's time for us pawed, hoofed, clawed, winged -- you get the picture, right? Anyway, let's join Bozo from Mumbai and show the world just what a fabulous bunch we are!



Old Sam Schnauzer is always telling you to look into his eye -- well, that's hard to do with those bushy eyebrows! (snicker) But you have no trouble gazing into my golden eyes -- they match the rest of me, unlike old "two tone" Sam!



Oh, she's at it again! Well, eyebrows serve a useful function -- keeping bugs out of my eyes! And besides I have very long eyelashes! Much better than old "bare face" there!



I hate it when Mom wants to take a picture of us together!! Of course, it does make it easier for you to see which one of us has the most personality and good looks! Doesn't it?



Okay! spoil sport has gone back in the house so I can show you this regal view of me meditating. Well, maybe not exactly meditating, but thinking of more ways to irritate old bushy beard!

18 comments:

A Wild Thing said...

What a beautiful pair, is that a Chessy with the beautiful eyes...I'm a groomer, so the trimmed little schnauzer dandy is a frequent face at my shop, such a transformation with a little grooming...so cute!

GalleryJuana said...

Both of you are very photogenic and look so sweet together!

Anya said...

Sam Schnauzer you looking wonderful
Both are very lovely today to pose for the camera :)
hugs from
Kareltje =^.^=

i beati said...

Mine won't look right at the camera good job sandy

bobbie said...

Love it! What a great pair you have there!

robin andrea said...

We just finished doing some pet-care for a pit-bull and a schnauzer. They're relationship is much like your two pups here. Very cute.

Gattina said...

What a cute pair ! Little Schnauzer looks so funny !

Anonymous said...

You two crack me up!

You're both lovely - each in your own way!

Anonymous said...

I love the golden eyes that match the golden fur. What a gorgeous beast!

JD and Max said...

Hi Sam and Mojo - we do enjoy visiting you every week, we think you should have your own blog like we do so that we can visit you more often!! Sam - we LOVE black and white schnauzers, ahhh, you can't beat the schnauzer eyebrow can you?! Mojo looks okay we suppose (he he he!) but he just will never have the edge of handsomeness that us schnauzers have, he he he! Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.

Deborah Godin said...

Oh you two, I bet you just pretend to be on each other's case all the time!!

Unknown said...

These guys are great! I'm liking dogs more and more all the time. Trouble is, I want to get one and I'm just too busy!

Janie said...

Both of you guys are beautiful! I love the photo of you together.

storyteller said...

You two are both QTies and I suspect you get along better than your weekly posts suggest. It's challenging for ME to capture Molly & Ms Kitty in the same picture and that's why they tend to get separate posts. Today I've featured Ms Kitty at Small Reflections. Of course I try to maintain balance and yesterday Molly was featured in Camera Critters there too.
Hugs and blessings,

Dianne said...

I think that, secretly, both of you love each other a lot!!

Ziggy Stardust said...

You are both so cute.

licks and sniffs, Sasha

jabblog said...

Beautiful, the pair of you. Now stop bickering . . .

magiceye said...

oh i love you guys with all your banter!


bozo
Pet Pride

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time