I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Pet Pride!

Hey, all you wings and paws out there, it's time to head over to Bozo's pad in Mumbai and see what he's got cooking for us this week. Get that two-legged person in your house to click on the icon, sign up and kick back and have some real fun!

Hey, Sam Schnauzer has been a real angel all week -- can hardly believe I just said that! but it's true! Ever since he saw how miserable I was on his birthday, he's been doing his best to make up for any bad feelings. But it was a LONG week!!

The first couple of days, I just stood out on the deck and stared at the floor!



I tried to sleep, but just tossed and turned all night!



Then!! on Friday afternoon, I heard something and ran outside looking everywhere! And, YES! There was Dad coming up the steps. Boy, did we have a great wrestle. That night I was sooooo tired, but Sam brought all his presents and mine into the living room and we had a great party! I was so tired after such a stressful week, I could hardly wait to curl up in my bed with one of my new stuffed toys.



I woke up feeling all full of mischief and ran downstairs with my bear and wrestled him into pieces!! What fun!!!



Well, what can I say???? She had fun and that's what birthdays are all about! And we've become pretty good buddies! I'm glad I showed my better side this past week!

16 comments:

Rosebud Collection said...

They are so cute..Great pictures and good shadow on deck. He did enjoy the birthday gift..maybe a little too much.
Happy SSS.

eileeninmd said...

Cute photo of your doggies and they look like they had fun with their presents.

storyteller said...

How wonderful that Sam decided to help Mojo enjoy this past week. Loved all the photos and your story. Molly and Mojo enjoy their stuffed toys in a similar manner ;-)
Hugs and blessings,
Small Reflections

Great Grandma Lin said...

fun story, at first I thought it was describing you but then I put the photos and words together. lol

Anonymous said...

How great that you could comfort each other this week!

XoXo said...

They are cuties Sylvia, esp that one on the last photo looks like he's posing for you and asking for more. :)

Deborah Godin said...

You guys are such a hoot! And that bear wrestling thing looks like a great stress reliever; I may give that a try!

JD and Max said...

Hi Sam and Mojo,

Our humans have been too busy to do a post for us this weekend - sigh! We're thinking of replacing them, he he he!

We love these photos - Mojo, you look so cute in your bed with your new toys. We quite understand about the stuffie ripping - we suffer from the same problem.....

And Sam - we're begining to think you're nothing but a big softie - he he he! Hey - we met another schnauzer whilst out on our afternoon walk today - the three of us had SO much fun playing chase! Female human didn't have her flashy box though which (for once!) was a real shame!

We're glad you had a great birthday Sam. Did you see the lovely birthday post that Santa and Minnie did for you? They're the best!

Big schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.

Janie said...

I'm glad Mojo's dad is home, and glad Sam is being such a good boy on his birthday week. Cute photos!

Susan at Stony River said...

ROFL poor teddy! That's exactly what our Jack does with every Christmas present; his current favourite toy is a tyre--a real one, from the car. *sigh*

Anonymous said...

Must have been really hungry to eat that bear like that. I guess I have eaten my share of bears too. Mine were quite gummy.

Peggy said...

So cute, our pets do get so tired waiting for us. Love the pictures and a happy birthday to Big Sam!
Also love the bunk bed photo! Gracie and Winston told me to thank you also!

Gemma Wiseman said...

Another adorable post! Even though one pressie became a bit mangled, it was all fun! Good on you Mojo! You're a star this week!

Ebie said...

Cuties! Well Sam is entitled to do whatever with his treat, it was his b-day anyway!

Hi Ms. Sylvia, my first on this meme, but I think I can't do it regularly cause my kitty is very camera shy. If she sees my camera, she would come closer, if not she will be tossing and moving and rolling, can't do motion shot. But once in a while I will just pop in!

Gattina said...

Hahaha ! so cute ! I love the picture in the basket paws up !

Dianne said...

Good job Sam!! I'm so glad you showed your better side

I hope the friendship continues

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time