I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Friday, January 22, 2010

Little Humor for the Weekend!

These Bottles Tell the Story of Life




and then there is this age .....

"Sure Wish Somebody Would Invent Something To Keep The Sun Out Of My Eyes."



Nope, can't fix stupid!



Children in a classroom one day began to identify the flavors by their color:

Red......................Cherry
Yellow...................Lemon
Green..................Lime
Orange ...............Orange

Finally the teacher gave them all HONEY lifesavers. None
of the children could identify the taste.

The teacher said, 'I will give you all a clue. It's what your
mother may sometimes call your father.'

One little girl looked up in horror, spit her lifesaver out and
yelled, 'Oh my God! They're ass-holes!

The teacher had to leave the room!


A Short Safari Story


If she hasn't -- she will soon!

Thought for the day!

No matter how badly last year treated you,

just walk tall with your head high. This is a brand new year, baby!



Love you guys! Have a great weekend!

19 comments:

Sunny said...

Too funny!
Sunny :)

Christella D. Moody said...

The bottles tell the story of life is on target. Love that rooster.

Anonymous said...

Deja vu revisited LOL. Love these and I soooo LOVE that last one and the picture is just perfect. :) These made me laugh a great deal LOL Have a wonderful Friday :)

Peggy said...

I am walking into 2010 with my head held high.
Thanks you Sylvia for always making me feel goo inside!

SandyCarlson said...

These made me laugh and laugh. Thanks, Sylvia.

And I like your born ok the first time bumper sticker.

Anonymous said...

Wow, look at that chicken! Its still walking proud and tall though.

I notice more and more every year how just about every aspect of life is being dumbed down so that no one knows what it is like to be creative anymore. Most people are being funneled down a cow chute and don't even know it.

Maria said...

Oh my ... I'm LAUGHING OUT LOUD!
Sylvia... I also stopped in to see your sky watch photos! Where were they taken? The mountains are BEAUTIFUL!
A wonderful weekend to you~ Maria

Anonymous said...

Love the Lifesavers story!

bobbie said...

Love you too! Have a good one yourself!

Carolyn said...

Oh Sylvia, thank you for a great start to my weekend. I love the lifesavers sketch!!! Have a wonderful weekend and I'll see you on the flip side.
Smiles and blessings

Tammy said...

Oh man! I really needed a good laugh and that lifesavers joke was just the ticket! Also I want to point out that I'm right in between the liquor and the water!!

Thanks for the laughs, Sylvia.

Vicki ~ FL said...

What happened to that poor rooster? I loved the Life Saver flavor!!

Elizabeth Bradley said...

Too much good stuff. The guy with the hat, that's so funny! And the lifesaver joke killed me. I don't know what to say about the rooster, except that last year left me feeling pretty ragged myself.

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend.. and that last photo! Brilliantly funny!

Gattina said...

Love the life story of the bottles, hahaha, so far I am in the middle of Whisky and water !

EG CameraGirl said...

Thanks for the chuckles!

chrome3d said...

You are killing me. Safari crap and lion, eh eh, excellent!

Maria Berg said...

The bottles in frame is your life and yes I do like it. Thank you for showing us - I like come here and find things that made me smile.

/MB

Maria Berg said...

I know life saver I found that out when I was working one summer in USA in a girl scout camp.

MB

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time