I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What Happens When Grandma Learns to E-Mail

Another one to share from my 87 year old friend who keeps me in hilarious "stuff"!

Dear Kids,
I am very happy in the new residence you have put me in. This week we actually got to go outside for an hour.

I haven't been feeling very good this week - the friend I shared a room with died yesterday. I am coping pretty well with my sorrows. It's been six months since you've visited me last, I guess you're all pretty busy. It's OK, I've learned to use the Internet to pass the time. And the computer in the rec room has a pretty decent web cam.

So you can remember what I look like, I have attached a recent picture of myself. You all take care, and write to me soon.

With all of my heart.

Love, Grandma



13 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO. You go granny. Too funny.

Chancy said...

I love this one especially the photo of Granny :)

Darlene said...

I love this. I think I will forward it to my granddaughters.

Anything Fits A Naked Man said...

Hahaha! Oh, my, that's awesome! Thanks for the laugh!

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

That made me laugh. Wonderful.

bobbie said...

Gee. I have a couple of grandchildren I wouldn't mind sending this to myself. Thank heaven the other one is only five, and all four of my children are great.
Funny stuff!

Loran said...

Hahaha! That's a good one.

Tania said...

Haha, very good!:-)

Kay said...

Thank you for the laugh, Sylvia!

magiceye said...

superb! loved it!

BLOGitse said...

What a granny! :)

BLOGitse

Kay said...

haha...nice one.

Jack said...

Your buddy and you are A-OK, Sylvia.

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time