I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

More Friends from the Harbor Park

Enjoyed slipping quietly up near a creek that runs through the park where we were earlier today and seeing the ducks. It was so quiet and they seemed to be enjoying themselves. The dogs must have thought so, too and they were very respectful, not barking, just observing quietly.

You'll have to forgive me for the photos lately, but I am having so much fun! Hope you enjoy seeing more of the lovely place where I live and it's various inhabitants. Remember, you can enlarge the photos by clicking on the one you want to see better.

One week from today and hopefully we can all get a life outside of following politics!


Posted by PicasaFlowering plants at the entrance to the park.

9 comments:

Great Grandma Lin said...

lovely photos, nice visit to the park to see the ducks. thanks for taking us along.

Anonymous said...

It's great visit to the park, show us more anytime!

Kay said...

Such pretty mallards. I miss seeing them now that I don't get to see them all the time. We don't have ducks here. Sigh...

June Saville said...

Good stuff Sylvia. Keep clicking. I've put a You Tube on 70 Plus in honour of your election.
June in Oz

Mare said...

Why would anyone object to lots of photos? You go, girl!
I love sharing the adventures.

Judy said...

I love all the pictures you have been posting and seeing more of the area where you live. Thanks for sharing with us.

Dianne said...

I love the photos. More please.

It is fun. I always feel better behind my camera.

Darlene said...

I have never been any further north in Washington that Vancouver. I have always wanted to visit Seattle and am now doing it through your photos. Keep them coming.

Rain Trueax said...

Beautiful pictures. Such a lovely park

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time