Friday, May 9, 2014
Thursday, May 8, 2014
|Welcome to Sky Watch!! Time to share the beauty of your skies!!|
|We all live under the same sky, but we don't all have the same horizon. ~Konrad Adenauer|
|Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love, to work, to play, and to look up at the stars. ~Henry Van Dyke|
|I'd like to just get one of those pink clouds and put you in it and push you around. ~F. Scott Fitzgerald|
Wednesday, May 7, 2014
Tuesday, May 6, 2014
An Elementary School Teacher had twenty-six students in her class. She presented each child in her classroom the 1st half of a well-known proverb and asked them to come up with the remainder of the proverb. It's hard to believe these were actually done by first graders.
Their insight may surprise you. While reading, keep in mind that these are first-graders, 6-year-olds, because the last one is a classic!
1. Don't change horses until they stop running.
2. Strike while the bug is close.
3. It's always darkest before Daylight Saving Time.
4. Never underestimate the power of termites.
5. You can lead a horse to water but how?
6. Don't bite the hand that looks dirty.
7. No news is impossible.
8. A miss is as good as a Mr.
9. You can't teach an old dog new math.
10. If you lie down with dogs, you'll stink in the morning.
11. Love all, trust me.
12. The pen is mightier than the pigs.
13. An idle mind is the best way to relax.
14. Where there's smoke there's pollution.
15. Happy the bride who gets all the presents.>
16. A penny saved is not much.
17. Two's company, three's the Musketeers.
18. Don't put off till tomorrow what you put on to go to bed.
19. Laugh and the whole world laughs with you, cry and you have to blow your nose.
20. There are none so blind as Stevie Wonder.
21. Children should be seen and not spanked or grounded.
22. If at first you don't succeed get new batteries.
23. You get out of something only what you see in the picture on the box.
24. When the blind lead the blind get out of the way.
25. A bird in the hand is going to poop on you.
And the WINNER and last one!
26. Better late than pregnant.
Monday, May 5, 2014
|Welcome to Our World!! Join us and share yours!!|
|My daughter saw this Mama hiding her little ones under her wings one day when she was taking a walk. She began visiting the park every few days and eventually was rewarded with this sight!!|
|Mama and babies!!! Kerith knew I would love seeing these and I wanted to share them with you as well!|
Sunday, May 4, 2014
of life's greatest mysteries is how the boy who wasn't good enough to
marry your daughter can be the father of the smartest grandchild in the
world. Jewish Proverb |
|Imagination is more important than knowledge.|
Sign hanging in Einstein's office
|We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them. Albert Einstein|