I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

PUNS FOR EDUCATED MINDS



1. The fattest knight at King Arthur's round table was Sir Cumference. He acquired his size from too much pi.

 2. I thought I saw an eye-doctor on an Alaskan island, but it turned out to be an optical Aleutian


 3. She was only a whisky-maker, but he loved her still.

 4. A rubber-band pistol was confiscated from an algebra class, because it was a weapon of math disruption.

 5. No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationery.

6. A dog gave birth to puppies near the road and was cited for littering.

7. A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France would result in Linoleum Blownapart.

8. Two silk worms had a race. They ended up in a tie.

9. A hole has been found in the nudist-camp wall. The police are looking into it.


10. Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.

11. Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
12. Two hats were hanging on a hat rack in the hallway. One hat said to the other: 'You stay here; I'll go on a head.'
13. There was the person who sent ten puns to friends, with the hope that at least one of the puns would make them laugh. No pun in ten did.


8 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Groan, groan, groan, actually I love puns.

George said...

Some of these are so bad that they are funny. Thanks for the smiles -- and groans.

TexWisGirl said...

tee hee! liked this!

Unknown said...

Each one is good Sylvia.
Costas

Icy BC said...

Haha..they are all great!

Unknown said...

An entry other than what we are used to. I will read a little more to educate my mind.
Greetings. -

Ed said...

We all moan at these puns today, but we'll tell them tomorrow!

BioniKat said...

Love, love, love them! Thank you Sylvia

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time