I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

We Wish You a Merry Christmas!!!

Dear Santa,

I don't want much for Christmas, I just want

the person reading this to be happy .

Friends are the fruit cake of life-

some nutty, some soaked in alcohol,

some sweet but mix them together and

they're my friends.

Oh, and by the way ---
The Supreme Court has ruled that they cannot have a nativity scene in Washington, D.C. This wasn't for any religious reasons. They couldn't find three wise men and a virgin.
Jay Leno

 
 

8 comments:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I love the pussy cats Sylvia, sweet little faces nodding away there. You must be almost ready to go off on your trip, have a wonderful time, and the best Christmas.

Al said...

Very funny, that's a cute picture. I think your move is coming up, good luck!

JM said...

Cool, Sylvia! :-)

clairz said...

I never know what I'll find here, Sylvia - great beauty, or a good laugh, or even both. Love Santa Sylvia in the header photo. Merry Christmas!

TexWisGirl said...

cute.

Suz said...

ha! that's for sure

love the kitties

Linda Reeder said...

Like!

Mary Howell Cromer said...

Oh My, I needed a smile...this is really way too cute Sylvia!

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time