I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

As I've Said Before -- Don't Mess With the Old Guys!!!





Jim was an old man.
He was sick and in the hospital.
There was one nurse that just drove him crazy.
Every time she came in, she would talk
to him like he was a little child.
She would say in a patronizing tone of voice,
’And how are we doing this morning',

or 'Are we ready for a bath', or 'Are we hungry?'  
Old Jim had had enough of this particular nurse.
One day, at breakfast,
Old Jim took the apple juice off the
tray and put it in his bed side stand.
Next, he was given a urine bottle
to fill for testing.
So you know where the juice went!
The nurse came in a little later, picked
up the urine bottle and looked at it.
'My, it seems we are a little cloudy today. '
At this, Old Jim snatched the bottle
out of her hand, popped off the top,
and drank it down, saying,
'Well, I'll run it through again.
Maybe I can filter it better this time.'
The nurse fainted!
Old Jim just smiled!

As I said -- don't mess with old men -- or women either for that matter!!!

8 comments:

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
hehehhhehehehhehhhhehheh - too good! YAM xx

James said...

I love it!
Old Jim sounds like me 30 or 40 years from now. :-)

Andrea @ From The Sol said...

Well hay, his urine is probably more sterile that the apple juice, so he was probably better off :) And the condescending nurse deserved what she got ... she should know better, just sayin'.
So I couldn't agree more ... don't mess with us we're smarter than you think ... and we have nothing to lose :)

Andrea @ From The Sol

Indrani said...

Ha.. ha..
That was so funny! Can't stop laughing.

Jack said...

Oh, that is too funny, Sylvia. I will try to remember it when my time comes.

magiceye said...

hahaha


George said...

Thanks for ending my day with a big laugh and smile.

Teamgsquare said...

Quite interesting and hillarious.

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time