I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Pun Intended!

I have a blogging friend who sends me funny stuff --  and, of course, I have to share them with you!! Great smiles and giggles to start the day!



  • How does Moses make his tea? Hebrews it. 
  • Venison for dinner again? Oh deer!
  • A cartoonist was found dead in his home. Details are sketchy.
  • I used to be a banker - but then I lost interest.
  • Haunted French pancakes give me the crepes.
  • England has no kidney bank, but it does have a Liverpool .
  • I tried to catch some fog, but I mist.
  • They told me I had type-A blood, but it was a Type-O.
  • I changed my iPod's name to Titanic. It's syncing now.
  • Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.
  • I know a guy who's addicted to brake fluid - but he says he can stop any time.
  • I stayed up all night to see where the sun went, and then it dawned on me.
  • This girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian club, but I'd never met herbivore.
  • When chemists die, they barium.
  • I'm reading a book about anti-gravity - I just can't put it down.
  • I did a theatrical performance about puns. It was a play on words.
  • PMS jokes aren't funny; period...
  • Why were the Indians here first? They had reservations.
  • We're going on a class trip to the Coca-Cola factory. I hope there's no pop quiz.
  • I didn't like my beard at first. Then it grew on me.
  • Did you hear about the cross-eyed teacher who lost her job because she couldn't control her pupils?
  • When you get a bladder infection - urine trouble.
  • Broken pencils are pointless.
  • What do you call a dinosaur with an extensive vocabulary? A thesaurus.
  • I dropped out of communism class because of lousy Marx.
  • All the toilets in Leicester's police stations have been stolen. The police have nothing to go on.
  • I got a job at a bakery because I kneaded dough.
  • Velcro - what a rip off!
 

7 comments:

Stewart M said...

In another universe, far, far away people are laughing!

Well, some of them!

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

Arija said...

Thanks Sylvia, I had a long hard day and this is just what I needed before going to bed.

TexWisGirl said...

these are great!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari Om
Oh yes these were worth the sharing... YAM xx

Maude Lynn said...

I love the iPod joke!

Mersad said...

My sister and I had a laugh reading these. Thanks!!

Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography

Pat Tillett said...

HA! The people who can come up with this stuff amaze me.

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time