I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Friday, April 18, 2014

Taking the Dog for a Walk!! Keep This in Mind!!

First for the day, a bit of breathtaking color!!



My ninety-three  year old buddy does find the fun stuff to share with me and then, of course, for me to share with you.  Enjoy a chuckle for the morning!

A little girl asked her mother. "Mom, may I take the dog for a walk around the block?"
Mom replies "No because she is in heat." Go ask your father I think he's in the garage."
So the little girl goes to the garage and says, "Dad, may I take Belle for a walk around the block? I asked Mom, but she said the dog  was in heat, and to come see you."
Dad said, "Bring Belle over here, honey." He took an old rag, soaked it with gasoline, and scrubbed the dog's backside with it to disguise the scent...and then said, "OK, you can go now, but keep Belle on the leash and only go one time round the block."
The little girl left and returned a few minutes later, with no dog on the leash.
Surprised, Dad asked, "Where is Belle?"
The little girl said, "She ran out of gas about halfway down the block, so another dog is pushing her home.

7 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

oh, lordy...

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
..............sorry,,,,, can't ....type.....just ..now..... ROFL...... YAM xx

Lois said...

Thanks for the laugh Sylvia!

magiceye said...

lol!!!! that was hilarious!

George said...

Thanks for both the beautiful blossoms (I love the color) and the smiles.

Arija said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Just came back from the farmers' market, 80 mile round trip, prepared the soil for thee pun nets of seedlings, planted and watered them and was bushed. This has given me pep again.
Wishing you a very Happy Easter! XOX.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Hehe! Your 93 year old buddy is a treasure Sylvia :)

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time