I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Beautiful Flowers for Today!!


People with many interests live, not only longest, but happiest.
George Matthew Allen

Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness; it is generally the by-product of other activities.
Aldous Huxley

A light heart lives long.
William Shakespeare

Who is the happiest of men? He who values the merits of others, and in their pleasure takes joy, even as though 'twere his own.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances.
Benjamin Franklin
 

8 comments:

EG CameraGirl said...

I totally agree with Aldous Huxley! Love these spring photos!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Pretteeeeeeeee.... YAM xx

TexWisGirl said...

so very pretty!

Unknown said...

Truly beautiful indeed, Sylvia!

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Great quotes. I had a previous boss who I liked but he criticized my for having too many varied interests that he thought kept me from focussing on my work. I think that was his way of saying that I didn't work long hours. "Guilty!!!!"

Margie's Musings said...

Great photos and flowers, Sylvia. By the way, has anyone heard any news about the condition of Balisha?

MunirGhiasuddin said...

Such nice quotes with lovely pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Love those spring flowers and maybe we bloggers will live forever ...we sure have interests!

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time