I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Beauty and Wisdom for the Day

Even if you are on the right track you'll get run over if you just sit there. -Will Rogers

Life isn't finding shelter n the storm. It's about learning to dance in the rain. -Sherrilyn Kenyon

Instead of complaining that the rosebush is full of thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses. -Proverb

We never really grew up, we only learn how to act in public. -Bryan White

Loyalty  to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it. -Mark Twain

6 comments:

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Bounteous and beauteous! YAM xx

TexWisGirl said...

some beautiful blooms and some good (humorous) quotes, too.

Jack said...

Love these rhodies and azaleas. I hope there are still some blooming in Connecticut when I get there.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Beautiful Northwest Spring.

Kay said...

Oh my gosh! These flowers are absolutely stunning, Sylvia! I hope you had a great weekend. I'm wishing you a terrific week ahead.

Pietro Brosio said...

What fantastic flower images!

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time