I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Some Wisdom for the Day -- Any Day!!




The tragedy of life is not so much what we suffer, but rather what we miss.

-Thomas Carlyle



There comes a time when the world goes quiet and the only thing left is your own heart. So you'd better learn the sound of it. Otherwise you'll never understand what it's saying. -Sarah Dessen



Wherever you go, go with all your heart. -Confucius



Remember people will judge you by your actions, not your intentions. You may have a heart of gold, but so does a hard boiled egg.-???



Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless. -Mother Teresa

Have a very happy, wise and beautiful Sunday!!!

6 comments:

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
A wonderful bouquet of words. Happy Sunday Sylvia! YAM xx

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

You have a great Sunday as well Sylvia. We are getting the house and yard ready for Heather's book group meeting this week.

Hootin Anni said...

Very pretty image Sylvia.

I'm always impressed by what you share in quotes...today is no exception. My favorite is "Remember people will judge you by your actions, not your intentions. You may have a heart of gold, but so does a hard boiled egg."

Barb said...

Are those beauties Rhododendron? I remember seeing them growing wild in the Pacific Northwest.

clairz said...

I love the quote about intentions! Thank you, Sylvia.

Kay said...

These are beautiful, very important quotes.

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time