I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Some Great, Fun Horse Sense for the Day!!

Flaming enthusiasm. backed by horse sense and persistence is the quality that most frequently make for success. -Dale Carnegie

A few fly bites cannot stop a spirited horse.
-Mark Twain

Being born in a stable does not make one a horse. -Wellesley Wellington

The horse with beauty unsurpassed, strength immeasurable and grace unlike any other, still remains humble enough to carry a man upon his back. -Amber Senti

It has been a mistake living my life in the past. One cannot ride a horse backwards and still hold its reins. -Richard Paul Evans

You know horses are smarter than people. You never heard of a horse going broke betting on people. -Will Rogers

That it will never come again is that makes life so sweet. -Emily Dickinson

7 comments:

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
some truths are told! YAM xx

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Too true Sylvia, I've always thought that horses, or animals in general, have more sense that we 'supposedly' intelligent creatures :)

Lowell said...

We have so many beautiful, elegant race horses in this area. They are a wonder to behold. And it's so nice to see them in the fields as we drive through and around town.

Jo said...

I love these quotes! And your header is, once again, spectacular! Hope you're having a great day, Sylvia, Greetings Jo

Anonymous said...

You have some real horse-laughs here!

EG CameraGirl said...

Yep, horses may truly be smarter than people. ;)

TexWisGirl said...

love the will rogers one.

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time