I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Could This be Us?????



A group of 40-year-old girlfriends discussed where they should meet for dinner. Finally, it was agreed upon that they should meet at the Ocean View Restaurant, because the waiters there were good looking and had buff bodies.

10 years later at 50-years-of-age, the group once again discussed where they should meet for dinner. Finally, it was agreed that they should
meet at the Ocean View Restaurant, because the food there was very good and the wine selection was good also.

10 years later at 60-years-of-age, the group once again discussed where they should meet for dinner. Finally, it was agreed that they should
meet at the Ocean View Restaurant, because they could eat there in peace and quiet and the restaurant had a beautiful view of the ocean.

10 years later at 70-years-of-age, the group once again discussed where they should meet for dinner. Finally, it was agreed that they should
meet at the Ocean View Restaurant, because the restaurant was wheel chair accessible and they even had an elevator.

10 years later, at 80-years-of-age, the group once again discussed where they should meet for dinner. Finally, it was agreed that they should
meet at the Ocean View Restaurant, because they had never been there before

And another lost Kodak moment! Check out the couple walking on the beach in the background.

12 comments:

Bradley Hsi said...

We are down that path faster than we thought.

~✽Mumsy✽~ said...

Oh Sylvia, this is just precious! The groom didn't even look at his bride, while she is totally into him, and the background...what can I say? Glorious?

jabblog said...

LOL! I think the groom was eyeing up another woman . . . the beast ;-)

Christine said...

Very funny! Both the photo and the story. But really, I think the groom is looking at the officiate to make sure he doesn't fumble his lines. Let's give a groom or two some credit. :)

Darlene said...

The bridal couple shot really makes the point that the photographer needs to pay attention to the background. Tee hee !!

Unknown said...

That is so funny, both the story and the photo.

I have been giggling away to myself.

Linda Reeder said...

Oh, Sylvia, I was still responding to the punch line when I saw the photo. Double whammy!

Anonymous said...

LOL...I wonder where this came from LOL You gonna see it again on my blog :) Thanks so much to you. And you are going to see a lot more of those kodak moments my friend :) Love it. :) Ummm make sure please that you check my blog tomorrow morning. My lips are sealed until then :)

elvira pajarola said...

I will be one day probably the silver-hairy nonna in the middle and will feel sooooo gooood .......!!!
Too amusing and tooooo funny !!

....Let's say....the Photographer knows his camera......: the "sharpness in distance" was put "manually"......(hihi!)
Have a wonderful week, cara Sylvia!
ciao ciao elvira

Barbara said...

Sylvia the story was so funny and the photo made me laugh out loud, thanks for cheering me up. (I'm not miserable - just had a very painful visit to the physiotherapist today!)

magiceye said...

lol! that was truly funny!

Unknown said...

LOL but shoot the photographer.

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time