I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Male and Female Humor

Male or Female? You might not have known this, but a lot of non-living objects are actually either male or female. Here are some examples:

FREEZER BAGS:
They are male, because they hold everything in, but you can see right through them.

PHOTOCOPIERS:
These are female, because once turned off; it takes a while to warm them up again. They are an effective reproductive device if the right buttons are pushed, but can also wreak havoc if you push the wrong Buttons.

TIRES:
Tires are male, because they go bald easily and are often over inflated.

HOT AIR BALLOONS:
Also a male object, because to get them to go anywhere, you have to light a fire under their butt.

SPONGES:
These are female, because they are soft, squeezable and retain water.

WEB PAGES:
Female, because they're constantly being looked at and frequently getting hit on.

TRAINS:
Definitely male, because they always use the same old lines for picking up people.

EGG TIMERS:
Egg timers are female because, over time, all the weight shifts to the bottom.

HAMMERS:
Male, because in the last 5000 years, they've hardly changed at all, and are occasionally handy to have around.

THE REMOTE CONTROL:
Female. Ha! You probably thought it would be male, but consider this: It easily gives a man pleasure, he'd be lost without it, and while he doesn't always know which buttons to push, he just keeps trying.

New Law:

With the high rate of attacks on women in secluded parking lots, especially during evening hours, the Minneapolis City Council has established a 'Women Only' parking lot at the Mall of America. Even the parking lot attendants are exclusively female so that a comfortable and safe environment is created for patrons.

Below is the first picture available of this world-first women-only parking lot in Minnesota .



Obviously this was planned and photographed by the man who was pissed off when he discovered the Hammer was male!

6 comments:

Carolyn Ford said...

These are a riot! And, I love that parking lot...what a hoot!

Anonymous said...

Oooh PhQB you started my day off with a great laugh. I love it. I'm staying quiet about the parking lot LOL Too funny. Have a great day my friend :)

Roshni said...

love it!! Only the one about the egg timer stymied me...did you mean egg?!

Kay said...

Oh too too funny, Sylvia! I loved this. It sure did give me a lovely Saturday chuckle.

Serline said...

As a fantastic driver myself - middle name Schumacher - I have to disagree with the last joke... let me park somewhere first and then share my reason... screech... bang!

maryt/theteach said...

Love the parking lot, Sylvia. I left your Prokofiev music on while I went about my business blogging! thank you! :)

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time