I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Old Age Humor?????

GAMES FOR WHEN WE ARE OLDER
1. Sag, you're It.
2. Hide and go pee.
3. 20 questions shouted into your good ear.
4. Kick the bucket.
5. Red Rover, Red Rover, the nurse says Bend Over.
6. Musical recliners.
7. Simon says - something incoherent.
8. Pin the Toupee on the bald guy.

SIGNS OF MENOPAUSE :
1. You sell your home heating system at a yard sale.
2. You have to write post-it notes with your kids' names on them.
3. You change your underwear after a sneeze.

OLD IS WHEN:
1. Going bra-less pulls all the wrinkles out of your face.
2. You don't care where your spouse goes, just as long as you don't have
to go a long.
3. Getting a little action means you don't need fiber today.
4. Getting lucky means you find your car in the parking lot.
5. An all-nighter means not getting up to pee!

Thoughts for the week:
Wouldn't it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply press
'Ctr- Alt- Delete' and start all over?
If raising children was going to be easy, it never would have started with
something called 'labor!'
Brain cells come and brain cells go, but fat cells live forever.

Ponderisms
I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die
of natural causes..

Garden Rule: When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed
and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the
ground easily, it was a valuable plant.
The easiest way to find something lost around the house is to buy a
replacement.

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world
is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.
How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole
box to start a campfire?
Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, 'I think I'll squeeze
these dangly things here and drink whatever comes out?'
Who was the first person to say, 'See that chicken there? I'm gonna
eat the next thing that comes outta its butt.'
Why does your OB-GYN leave the room when you get undressed if he's going to
look up there anyway?

Oh, I think this is gonna hurt!!!!



Do you ever wonder sometimes why you visit my blog? What can I say??? It's just one of those days!!
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway!

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG PhQB. These are just way to funny. LOL. Only you. Hope things are well. Have a wonderful day. :)

lotusleaf said...

Very funny. I look forward to your posts. Have a good day!

Mare said...

You are too funny! Thanks for the laughter. I enjoy your humor.

PAINTORDIG.blogspot.com said...

This is too funny! You made my day!

Roberto Machado Alves said...

I'm trying never take the life seriously. The dog is very nice.
You seems to be a very special person.

Have a nice day.
Regards
Roberto,Brazil
http://clicksderoberto.blgospot.com

SandyCarlson said...

That was fun, Sylvia! Thanks. You have me laughing like I haven't in days. Thanks, thanks, thanks.

The photo leaves me with a new understanding of "flexible."

Janie said...

Ha, love that photo! I visit your blog for the great laughs, photos, and memorable quotes.
How true, no point in taking life too seriously.

magiceye said...

lol! this sure was a fun post!

Sunny said...

It's so hot and humid and I can hardly catch my breath from laughing! LOL
☼ Sunny

Kay said...

Keep coming back cause it keeps gettin better! :)

Grayquill said...

This was a pleasant surprise...I laughted so hard. Even my adult daughter who was sitting across the room, said, "Dad, what's so funny?"
Of course I replied, "Oh it's Sylvia"
Wrinkled brow and then I had to read it to her.
Good work.

Anonymous said...

LOL...so funny! :D

Unknown said...

Sylvia, you should do this like a test for all of us. Check every item we recognize in our self. And the winner will be the one who has checked the most.
I wont tell you how many items i ve checked though.

Have a great day. You made mine again.

Costas

Serline said...

Tummy is hurting from too much laughing! Luckily don't have to change underwear ;-P

Elaine Yim said...

Sylvia, thank you very much for bring joy and happiness to my life. I do so enjoy visiting your blog.

BLOGitse said...

LOL! what a great post!
Greetings from Casa!

BLOGitse

Lois said...

I visit your blog because I love it!

Dr. Chandana Shekar said...

lolz... amazing post :)

George said...

Some of your old age humor hit too close to home!

Maria Berg said...

Do you ever wonder sometimes why you visit my blog? What can I say??? It's just one of those days!!
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway!

Well I do visit you make my smile!
Thank you MB

ChrisJ said...

Oh I love that dog! Animals can be so funny -- human animals too. Those quotes are a riot --especially the cow and the chicken ones!

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time