As You Slide Down the Banister of Life in 2012 - Remember
1. Jim Baker and Jimmy Swaggert have writtenan impressive new book. It's called ....'Ministers Do More Than Lay People'
2. Transvestite: A guy who likes to eat, drinkand be Mary .... 3. The difference between the Pope andyour boss, the Pope only expects youTo kiss his ring.
4. My mind works like lightning, One brilliantflash and it is gone.
5. The only time the world beats a path toyour door is if you're in the bathroom.
6. I hate sex in the movies. Tried it once.The seat folded up, the drink spilled andthat ice, well, it really chilled the mood.
7. It used to be only death and taxesNow, of course, there'sshipping and handling, too.
8. A husband is someone who, after takingthe trash out, gives the impression thathe just cleaned the whole house..
9. My next house will have no kitchen - justvending machines and a large trash can.
11. Definition of a teenager?God's punishment ... for enjoying sex.
12.. As you slide down the banister of life, may The splinters never point the wrong way ....
Be who you are and say what you feel ... because those that matter ... don't mind ... and those that mind ... don't matter!
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.