I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

As You Slide Down the Banister of Life in 2012 - Remember

 


1. Jim Baker and Jimmy Swaggert have written
 an impressive new book. It's called .... 'Ministers Do More Than Lay People'

2. Transvestite: A guy who likes to eat, drink and be Mary ....
3. The difference between the Pope and your boss, the Pope only expects you To kiss his ring.


4. My mind works like lightning, One brilliant flash and it is gone.

5. The only time the world beats a path to your door is if you're in the bathroom.

6. I hate sex in the movies. Tried it once. The seat folded up, the drink spilled and that ice, well, it really chilled the mood.

7. It used to be only death and taxes Now, of course, there's shipping and handling, too.


8. A husband is someone who, after taking the trash out, gives the impression that he just cleaned the whole house..

9. My next house will have no kitchen - just vending machines and a large trash can.

11. Definition of a teenager? God's punishment ... for enjoying sex.

12.. As you slide down the banister of life, may 
The splinters never point the wrong way .... 

Be who you are and say what you feel ...

because those that matter ... don't mind ...
and those that mind ... don't matter!

8 comments:

Kay said...

That shipping and handling is especially a killer when you live in Hawaii or Alaska.

Melbourne Australia Photos said...

Ha!!! Great start to my day Sylvia - reading this on the train at 7:00 am on Thursday.

George said...

Thanks for the smiles! I'll try to remember to think about those splinters.

Louis la Vache said...

UH HUH!
ESPECIALLY we don't want the splinters going the wrong way!!!!
No! No! NOOOOO! NO!!!!

Al said...

I resemble number 8, Sylvia. Just ask my wife!

PAINTORDIG.blogspot.com said...

HAAA! You are too funny today!

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Very funny Sylvia, you've got very sound funnybones.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I definitely relate to no 4, and no 8 seems kind of familiar too. Thanks for the laughs Sylvia.

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time