I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

How About This Advice for the Day!!!

  Meet Mary Everett, 102 years old. She says she has not been to the doctor since she was   in her 40's.What's her secret to good health?

“For better digestion I drink beer, in the case of appetite loss I drink white wine, in the case of low blood pressure I drink red wine, in the case of high blood pressure I drink scotch, and when I have a cold I drink schnapps.”  When asked "do you drink water?”  She replied “I've never been that sick!”
Hey, I think I'm going with her!!!

8 comments:

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
...can't type...too busy cackling... YAM xx

Mersad said...

It sure seems to work for her :D

Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography

Lowell said...

Kudos to Mary! I like her philosophy but I'd guess she's lived so long primarily 'cause she's got good genes.

I wore lots of jeans when I was younger but I don't think they'll extend my life by much! :)

TexWisGirl said...

i drink a lot of water - but i also add wines, gin, occasional bourbon, tequila... :)

Reader Wil said...

I am glad drinking alcohol is good.;)
Thans for your comment.

magiceye said...

Cheers!! :)

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Ahh! So that's the secret :)

Jack said...

Ha, that is funny.

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time