I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Get Tired of Waiting to be Waited On??? Try This One!!


Photo Problem Fixed! I think!!!

While in California I needed to go to the
emergency room.

Not wanting to sit there for 4 hours, I put
on my Magic Green Hat.

When I went into the E.R., I noticed that
3/4 of the people got up and left.

I guess they decided that they weren't that
sick after all. Cut at least 3 hours off my
waiting time.

Here's the hat: Below.



It also works at Dept. of Motor Vehicles.
It saved me 5 hours.

At the Laundromat, three minutes after
entering, I had my choice of any machine,
most still running.

If you live in Texas , it might cut your wait
time at the grocery store.

But, don't try it at McDonald's. The
whole crew ran out the back door and I
never did get my order!

7 comments:

Arija said...

Thanks for the laugh SYlvia. Brilliant.

Indrani said...

:D :D Good one.

Hootin Anni said...

Roflmao! Seriously, laughing my posterior off here today.

Margie's Musings said...

Really really funny!

Dianne said...

What a laugh Sylvia .... that's what I need ... a Green Hat.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
If the hat fits... &*> YAM xx

PerthDailyPhoto said...

That could be a very useful hat to own Sylvia :)

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time