I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Saturday, February 14, 2015

One Quiet Moment


 


HAPPY VALENTINES DAY
 
I'm not the silly romantic you think. I don't want the heavens or the shooting stars. I don't want gemstones or gold. I have those things already. I want... a steady hand and a kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. I want to love and be loved. - Shana Abe

Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind. - William Shakespeare












7 comments:

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
....You too Sylvia - though.... YIKES.... that is some new header you got there!!! YAM xx

TexWisGirl said...

very sweet.

magiceye said...

Beautiful quote there!!

trav4adventures said...

Beautiful quote! I LOVE your header!
Cheryl Ann

Jack said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Sylvia.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

To love and to be loved, that is what it is all about.

Take care Sylvia!

Stewart M said...

Nice sky!

And thats a very silly joke in the older post!

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time