I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Giggles for the Day !!!





A young ventriloquist is touring Sweden and puts on a show in a small fishing town.

 With his dummy on his knee, he starts going through his usual dumb blonde jokes.
 Suddenly, a blonde woman in the fourth row stands on her chair and starts shouting ....

"I've head enough of your stupid blonde jokes!! What makes you think you can stereotype Swedish blonde women that way?? What does the color of a woman's hair have to do with her worth as a human being???
"It's men like YOU who keep women like me from being respected at work and in the community and from reaching our full potential as people. It's people like you that make others think that all blondes are dumb!!
You and your kind continue to perpetuate discrimination against not only blondes, but women in general, pathetically all in the name of humor!"

The embarrassed ventriloquist begins to apologize and the blonde yells:

"You stay out of this!!   I'm talking to that little shit-head on your lap."



5 comments:

Andrea @ From The Sol said...

I knew she would give herself away ... so funny. Poor blond population, they will never get the respect they deserve, but I laugh at the jokes all the same. Thanks for the lift, Sylvia ...

Andrea @ From The Sol

TexWisGirl said...

haha!

George said...

Funny! Thanks for starting my day with a smile.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Brrwwwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha...... YAM xx

Jack said...

You did it again, Sylvia. Hysterical.

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time