I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Some Wisdom, Humor and Beauty for the Weekend






I have learned that to be with those I like is enough. - Walt Whitman



The aim of life is to live, and to live means to be aware joyously, drunkenly, serenely, divinely aware. -  Henry Miller



Life is easier than you think; all that s necessary is to accept the impossible, do without the indispensable, and bear the intolerable.

- Kathleen Norris



If everyone is thinking alike then somebody isn't thinking. - George S.Patton

AND a Tomato Bunny to celebrate the weekend with you!!

11 comments:

Jo said...

I love the Kathleen Norris quote the best! Thanks for sharing, especially the strange tomato bunny! Have a great weekend. Jo

EG CameraGirl said...

Love the Patton quote! :)) What a cute bunny. :)

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Me too the Patton quote and the tomato bunny would be impossible to eat :) Happy weekend Sylvia.

Aimeecakes said...

Those flowers are stunning! What a beautiful thing to have cascading over the fence!

TexWisGirl said...

the kathleen norris one is great! adorable mater-bun!

Al said...

Nice quotes and photos to start the weekend, Sylvia. I love you orchestral thoughts on my blog - you're right, they could have been in an orchestra! Have a wonderful weekend!

Imagebloke said...

Nice photo

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Another fine selection! YAM xx

Paula Scott Molokai Girl Studio said...

The tomato bunny is hysterical! Have a most lovely week, Sylvia!

trav4adventures said...

Beautiful flowers!
Cheryl Ann

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

My very first tomato bunny!! I hope your weekend is going well Sylvia!!

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time