I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Sky Watch Friday!!


It’s Thursday again and it’s time to share the beauty of our skies!!  I do hope all of you are enjoying a lovely week . Here in the US we’re approaching Fall and this year I think everyone here in the northwest is more than ready for some cooler weather regardless of the skies!! 

Sorry to be so late getting around to visit your Sky Watch posts, but my computer monitor died this morning, but fortunately, my son, Adam got on the ball, had me a new monitor ready just an hour ago!! Am I blessed or what!!!!

To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.
Oscar Wilde


Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, 'It might have been.
John Greenleaf Whittier


Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad.
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow


The most important thing is to enjoy your life—to be happy—it's all that matters.
Audrey Hepburn


20 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Great images and quotes Sylvia. Have a great day. This is my Friday today and I get a three day weekend! Woohoo!

EG CameraGirl said...

Great quotes, as always! And beautiful skies, too!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari Om
Bright and beautiful - the first one is a Golden Shot!!! YAM xx

TexWisGirl said...

beautiful skies, sylvia!

Nonnie said...

happy birthday, Sylvia! I'd love to hear that song. :)
beautiful sky shots; especially like the tree silhouettes.

Anonymous said...

What lovely shots! And your header photo made me chuckle.

lotusleaf said...

Beautiful sky shots. The quotes are so good.

Maude Lynn said...

These are really lovely, Sylvia. I particularly love the first one.

eileeninmd said...

Hello Sylvia, thank for sharing these wise words and quotes. And your sky shots are lovely captures! Enjoy your day and the weekend ahead!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

What loVely quotes, what lovely pictures and what a wonderful son! Thanks for hosting!,,

carol l mckenna said...

Magnificent sky shots as always and very enlightened quotes!

Happy Weekend to you,
artmusedog and carol

Photo Cache said...

How wonderful your son is nearby to save the day. Enjoy the rest of the day and have a wonderful weekend.

rupam sarma said...

Beautiful quotes and awesome photos.
Greetings

Al said...

Beautiful skies and quotes, Sylvia. It amazes me how many people just exist, watching endless hours of TV every day and never experiencing life. Have a great rest of your week!

magiceye said...

Beautiful captures and wonderful quotes!!
Glad that your have a new monitor now!

Angie said...

Love your sky shots, Sylvia. Agree with Audrey - so everyone out there 'be happy' enjoy the days to come. Take care.

Rajesh said...

Superb captures of the sky.

Oman said...

amazing sky with matching quote to boot. love it. have a great week sylvia.

Indrani said...

The sky shots are terrific and the quotes are perfect lessons for the day.

amo sin blogg said...

Beautiful photos and wise words.

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time